Terms and conditions
The terms of service are an agreement between "you", the customer (or the visitor), and "we", "us", "our", "our website", the OddsArchive.com
Description of service
The OddsArchive.com provides to its customers/visitors an exclusive facility for tracking in graphical format, the odds movement and the line movements for the Moneyline (1X2 or 12), Asian Handicap (AH), Total (O/U) and other sports betting data provided by the bookmaker's official website (Pinnacle.com). Although the OddsArchive.com input data are being updated regularly, due to continuous changes in the bookmaker's odds and lines, the information shown on the OddsArchive.com and current information on the bookmaker's website may be different. All customers/visitors are advised to check the odds, lines and possible errors at the bookmaker's website.
Based on information provided to the OddsArchive.com during the registration and payment process, the OddsArchive.com has determined that you are to be billed in advance by us for the subscription service offered by the OddsArchive.com. Before the subscription is made available to your use, you must accept the terms of service as presented, or the agreement shall terminate. We have a subscription service which is prepaid through payment processor available at our website. Once a payment is made, the customer cannot cancel the subscription or ask for a refund of its subscription and there is no money-back guarantee. It is possible to ask for few days trial account before you made a payment.
Any information made available by us is for technical information only and anyone deciding to bet or wager upon our graphs, tables, numbers or any kind of other information does so at their own risk. The OddsArchive.com cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss for the customer/visitor whatsoever, either direct or indirect. This includes losses based fully or partly on the information, products or adverts from the OddsArchive.com. The customer/visitor is responsible for complying with local laws to avoid breaking the laws in his country. Although you cannot place bets at our website, you should remember that you always have to bet responsibly. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. Your right to access and use the OddsArchive.com is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party.
What information we may collect from you
We may process and hold information relating to you in accordance with Data Protection Laws. These Data Protection Laws include Data Protection Act 1998, and from May 2018, General Data Protection Regulation (EU) a.k.a GDPR.
We may collect and process information about you from these sources:
- information you provide to us during account registration with us, including information submitted through our website via www.OddsArchive.com;
- we may ask you for information when you report a problem to us;
- we may record and keep a copy of our conversations through email, chat or other related form of correspondence when you contact us;
- we may collect other data that you submit via our social media accounts and other means of communication such as when you participate in surveys, promotions, or provide feedback to us;
- details of transactions you perform through our Website;
- details of your visits and interactions to our Website including, but not limited to your location data; usage and traffic data; web and system logs; device and communication data; referrer data.
We will process your personal information for the following purposes:
- to give you access to our Website;
- to manage and operate your account in our Website;
- to process your transactions with your payment provider;
- to communicate with you in response to enquiries and concerns you raised with us;
- to monitor your use of our Website to enhance our services and provide a more personalized customer experience;
- to inform you of any changes in our Website;
- to keep you updated on our offers, promotions, events;
- to assist you in diagnosing problems in your account, system problems through our Website;
- to carry out customer research, analysis and testing.
- we may use your information to contact you in relation to promotions, products, or services that you may be interested in from time to time ;
- we may also carry out profiling based on your personal information and activity on our Website in order to send you relevant marketing information.
Retaining your personal information
- we will only keep your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with products and services, or as required by law;
- we may be required in certain circumstances to retain your information indefinitely, for example under our procedures to maintain responsible gambling and self-exclusion.
- a right to access your personal data held by us and receive certain personal data in machine-readable format;
- a right to have inaccurate personal data rectified;
- a right to have your personal registered user to our website, closed;
- a right to complain to your national data protection regulator;
- a right to object to direct marketing;
- a right to request an explanation or to ask question regarding our service or website functionality;
If you would like to exercise any of your rights then you can do it by emailing us at our contact email.
If we receive repeated requests or have reason to believe requests are being made unreasonably we reserve the right not to respond.
Third party links
Our Website may have links to external third party websites that may be of benefit to you. However, you should be aware that third party websites are operated independently from us and so not covered by our terms of service. We cannot ensure the protection of any information that you provide to any third party website that links to or from our website. We assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the practices, actions or policies of such third parties.
We cannot guarantee that any of the functions/information/data provided by the OddsArchive.com:
- will fully satisfy the customer/visitor;
- are entirely secure and exempt from error;
- are updated regularly;
- are continually operational;
- are uninterrupted;
- are virus or bug free.
You must be aged 18 or older to use our services.
Terms of service updates
Changes to our terms of service, when it is necessary, will be posted here on this page. We may also notify you of the changes via email when it is appropriate.